Better prices may be found through our retail partners. Please click Where to Buy. Get in touch with precise temperature control and upgrade your hot beverage experience.
Hot beverages, quick cleanup and 100s of other tasks are made quicker and easier with the HWT300 Digital Instant Hot Water Tank with the our most advanced filtration system, HWT3000S. Featuring the most precise temperature control system and new sound-proofing technology, HWT300 delivers filtered water as hot as 208° instantly, right at the kitchen sink.
- The InSinkErator digital instant hot water tank, which includes a F3000S enhanced water filtration system, features an adjustable digital touch-screen thermostat control, so you can select the perfect water temperature - between 190°F and 210°F - for the perfect tasting hot beverage.
- The included F-3000S advanced filtration system reduces over 70 contaminants, including PFOA/PFOS, pharmaceuticals, lead, mercury, herbicides, pesticides, cysts, VOCS, and other harmful impurities.
- Digital touch screen easy temp control from 190°F to 210°F
- Advanced design prevents leaks and reduces faucet dripping
- 1300 watt heating element for rapid recovery
- 2/3-gallon stainless steel tank
- Produces up to 210° water instantly
- Precise temperature control to +/- 1.0°F
- Soundproofing for ultra-quiet performance
- We Come To You 4-year In-Home Limited Warranty
- Meets or exceeds the following codes/standards - cULus, NSF/ANSI 372, NSF/ANSI 58, NSF/ANSI 42, NSF/ANSI 53, NSF/ANSI 104, ISO 9001
||1/4" (0.64 cm) Compression and/or push fitting
|Required Sink Hole Diameter
||1-3/8" - 1-1/2" (3.49 cm - 3.81 cm) Standard Sink Hole
|Required Supply Pressure
||25125 psi (172862 kPA or 1.78.6 bar)
|Backsplash Clearance for Installation
||Minimum 2" (5.08 cm) required from sink hole center to backsplash
||Maximum of 3" (7.62 cm)
||4.32 lb (1.96 kg)
Drinking Water Treatment
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.