Because every space is unique, American Standard created the Studio S Collection of modular bathroom components. These beautifully crafted pieces offer unlimited versatility when designing a bathroom that fits your space and expresses your style perfectly. In crisp White or Dark Grey, the Studio S Vanity Middle is a sleek design that coordinates perfectly with the Studio S Vanities, adding convenient storage and style. Mounts directly on the wall between the 24 in. or 33 in. vanities and features a removable tray and ample space for everyday essentials.
Sleek, contemporary design with removable tray Creates additional storage space between vanities Coordinates with the Studio S Collection Mounts directly on wall between vanities Removable tray for everyday essentials Expands vanity length in larger bathrooms Superior materials, construction and finishing for lasting beauty
- Mounts directly on wall between vanities
- Removable tray for everyday essentials
- Two shelves are ideal for storing extra towels
- Expands vanity length when paired with Studio S vanities, sold separately
- Contrasting wood-grain interior adds a decorative touch
- Superior materials and craftsmanship with a smooth, durable finish for lasting beauty
- Curated Studio S collection makes it easy to achieve a harmonious look
- Designed for modular versatility to create a bathroom that fits your space and needs exactly
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.