Because every space is unique, American Standard created the Studio S Collection of modular bathroom components. These beautifully crafted pieces offer unlimited versatility when designing a bathroom that fits your space and expresses your style perfectly. In crisp White or Dark Grey, the Studio S Double-Drawer Bathroom Vanity is a clean, minimalist look featuring two drawers conveniently sectioned for smart storage and organization. Available in 24 in. and 33 in. sizes, the Studio S Vanity is ideal in a powder room or combined with additional components for a grand master suite. Mount directly on the wall for a floating effect or with legs (sold separately). Choose a sink and faucet (each sold separately) from the Studio S Collection for a beautifully coordinated bathroom makeover.
Sleek, contemporary design with two drawers Mount on wall for floating effect or with optional legs Coordinates with the Studio S Collection Roomy drawers are sectioned to neatly organize the essentials Smooth, quiet slow-close drawer motion Mount directly on the wall or with optional metal leg set Superior materials, construction and finishing for lasting beauty Can be paired with Studio S vanity top sinks, oval above-counter sink and wood-grain counter sink top, middle storage, metal leg set (each component sold separately)
- Roomy drawers are sectioned to neatly organize the essentials
- Smooth, quiet slow-close drawer motion
- Mount directly on the wall or with optional metal leg set
- Superior materials and craftsmanship with a smooth, durable finish for lasting beauty
- Available in 24-in and 33-in sizes to fit any space
- Curated Studio S collection makes it easy to achieve a harmonious look
- Designed for modular versatility to create a bathroom that fits your space and needs exactly
- Can be paired with Studio S vanity top sink, middle storage, metal leg set (each component sold separately)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.