The Estate pull-down kitchen faucet from American Standard was inspired by tall, vertical elements and organic, elegant shapes. An adaptable, graceful design fits beautifully with any decor and design style, and is offered in a range of colors and finishes to match perfectly in any kitchen. Functional and stylish interchangeable spray heads are offered in a spectrum of fun, vibrant colors to liven up the kitchen. Exclusive Re-Trax™ and Dock-Tite™ spray head management systems offer smooth retraction and exceptional docking of the pull-down sprayer when not in use. A maximum flow rate of 1.5 gallons per minute helps to save water, as the Estate pull-down kitchen faucet offers a lifetime of drip-free performance.
- Re-Trax™ spray head retraction system: Spray hose technology system to ensure smooth pull-out, operation and retraction of spray head
- Ceramic Disc Valve Cartridge: Precise temperature and flow control with a lifetime of drip-free, maintenance-free performance
- Lead Free: Faucet contains less than or equal to 0.25 percent total lead content by weighted average
- Integral Check Valves: Prevents back flow
- Available Exclusively at Ferguson Showrooms
- Metal lever handles
- 1.5 gpm/5.7 Lpm maximum flow
||Ceramic Disc Valves
|Fitting Handle Type
||Not Applicable,Ceramic Disc Valves,Pull Down,Water Efficient
|Fitting Connection Size
|Fitting Handle Height
|Fitting Max Deck Thickness
|Fitting No of Holes Required
|Fitting Spout Reach
|Fitting Valve Material
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.