Enjoy the confidence of knowing your tap water is clean and safe to drink with the Saybrook Filtered Kitchen Faucet from American Standard. As a leader in providing solutions for better living and increased well-being, this American Standard kitchen faucet reduces 99.7% of lead, 96.9% of chlorine, and 92.6% of class I particulates* from your tap water at the push of a button. The Saybrook Faucet dispenses both filtered cold water and ordinary tap water through two separate water channels removing any chance of mixed water flow. For drinking and cooking, simply push the button on the spray head for filtered water. For ordinary tap water, use the lever handle. Environmentally friendly, the Saybrook Faucet puts filtered water at your fingertips, eliminating reliance on plastic water bottles, heavy 5-gallon jugs, and bulky external filters. Thanks to an LED indicator light, you'll know when the filter needs to be replaced, ensuring your water is always clean and fresh-tasting. This innovative design allows for quick, above-the-deck filter replacement; no more reaching under the sink. Or, if deck space is limited, the filter can be installed on the inside wall of the cabinet.
Dispenses clean, filtered water at the touch of a button Filter is independently certified to reduce harmful impurities from your tap water: Reduces 99.7% of lead* Reduces 96.9% chlorine* Reduces 92.6% of Class I particulates* The compatible filter was engineered in Japan exclusively for this faucet. Offering easy countertop access and hassle-free replacement, it is the most innovative design on the market today. Countertop filter installation allows for quick, easy replacement without reaching under the cabinet. Filter can also be installed on the inside wall of cabinet for easy access Push-button on spray head activates cold filtered water Provides easy access to filtered water for drinking, cooking and baking Use of unfiltered tap water for dishes and cleaning helps extend life of filter Filters 300 gallons of water with a single filter. Lasts 6 months for a family of 4 with typical usage LED indicator lets you know when filter needs changing:
Full white LED indicates filter has full life with 300 gallon capacity Half white LED indicates filter has half life with 150 gallon capacity Red LED for filter replacement Yellow LED for battery replacement Sleek, stylish design complements every kitchen Pull-down, dual-function spray head with toggle to easily switch from stream to a powerful spray Re-Trax technology offers smooth operation and convenient spray head retraction Dock-Tite magnetic docking system securely holds spray head in place Ceramic disc valves ensure drip-free performance for life Limited lifetime warranty *Based on NSF / ANSI 42 and 53 standards @ 6.5pH
- WATER FILTER FAUCET: Dispenses clean, fresh drinking water by reducing harmful chemicals, at the push of a button
- REDUCES HARMFUL CHEMICALS IN WATER: Independently certified to reduce 99.7% of lead, 96.9% of chlorine, and 92.6% of class I particulates. Based on NSF/ANSI 42 and 53 standards at 6.5pH
- EASY-INSTALL WATER FILTER: Included water filter can be installed in the countertop for quick replacement or inside the cabinet if counter space is limited, the most innovative water filter design on the market today
- 300 GALLONS OF FILTERED WATER: Each filter provides 300 gallons of filtered water, lasting approximately 6 months for a family of 4 with typical usage
- UNFILTERED TAP WATER: Lever handle provides access to unfiltered tap water to extend the life of the filter
- PULL-DOWN SPRAY HEAD: Multifunction spray head features LED button to access filtered water and dual spray toggle button to switch from stream to spray modes
- FILTER/BATTERY REPLACEMENT ALERT: LED indicator on spray head lets you know when filter or battery need replacing
- SMOOTH RETRACTION: Re-Trax® system ensures smooth extension, retraction and docking of the faucet spray head
- DRIP-FREE: This single-handle kitchen faucet features a quality ceramic disc valve ensuring drip-free performance for life
- WARRANTY: Limited lifetime warranty on function and finish
||Built-in Water Filter
||Not Applicable,Built-in Water Filter,Pull Down,Water Efficient
|Fitting Connection Size
|Fitting Handle Height
|Fitting Hose Length
|Fitting Max Deck Thickness
|Fitting Max Deck Thickness with Escutcheon
|Fitting Spout Reach
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.