The Avery Pull-Down Bar Faucet from American Standard expertly coordinates with our full-sized Avery kitchen faucets. This versatile design features an appealing silhouette that looks beautiful in kitchens of all design styles. Our innovative Re-Trax spray head retraction system aids in the use and retraction of your pull-down spray head to help you complete a range of kitchen tasks.
- Re-Trax™ spray head retraction system: Spray hose technology system to ensure smooth pull-out, operation, and precise retraction of spray head
- Pull-Down spray head with single function spray
- Spout swivels 360 degrees for an ample range of motion around the sink
- High-arch gooseneck spout for convenient filling of large pots
- Durable tarnish-, scratch- and corrosion-resistant finishes through utilization of aerospace technology - guaranteed to last a lifetime
- Ceramic Disc Valve Cartridge: Provides precise temperature and flow control with a lifetime of drip-free performance and effortless handle operation.
- Durable brass and metal construction
- Integrated 38 long braided stainless steel supply lines
- Easy installation through pre-installed pull-out spray hose and pre-assembled supply lines
||Ceramic Disk Valves
|Fitting Handle Type
||Not Applicable,Ceramic Disk Valves,Pull Down,Water Efficient
|Fitting Handle Material
||Brass and Metal
|Fitting Connection Size
|Fitting Max Deck Thickness
|Fitting No of Holes Required
|Fitting Swivel Degrees
|Fitting Valve Material
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.