Whether gourmet chef or casual cook, the Studio S Wall-Mount Pot Filler Kitchen Faucet from American Standard lends a helping hand in every kitchen. This sleek, over-the-stove faucet eliminates the need to transfer heavy, water-filled pots from sink to stovetop and allows you to easily fill large pots that don't fit in the sink. Adjustable two-piece arm folds back, out of the way when not in use and features a one-piece lever handle. Equipped with ceramic disc valve to ensure drip-free performance, especially important for a faucet mounted over the stove.
FILL LARGE POTS right on the stovetop to eliminate lifting ADJUSTABLE ARM folds back when not in use, saving space DRIP-FREE FOR LIFE is assured with ceramic disc valve Essential kitchen addition that leaves the sink free for food prep or clean-up Convenient for filling large pots on stovetop instead of in sink Extends 22-in. to easily reach pots and pans on front or back burners Wipe-clean, one-piece lever handle eliminates tiny crevices where build-up hides Rubber spray nozzles wipe clean easily with your fingertip Drip-free performance with high quality ceramic disc valve Designed for cold water attachment Durable brass and metal construction Pre-installed braided nylon supply lines 3.0 gallons per minute (11.4 L/min.) flow rate at 45 psi Limited lifetime warranty
- DOUBLE-JOINTED POT FILLER FAUCET: Swing-arm extends 22-in. making it easy to fill large pots directly on the stovetop, no heavy lifting from sink to stove, then folds back against the wall when not in use
- TWO-HANDLE CONVENIENCE: Offers easy control of water at the wall or spout and is equipped with drip-free ceramic disc valves
- EASY-CLEAN SPRAY NOZZLE: Wipe clean with your fingertip
- 4 GALLONS PER MINUTE: Fast fill rate based on 45 psi
- BUILT TO LAST: Durable metal body and lever handles ensure years of reliable use
- WARRANTY: Limited lifetime warranty on function and finish
|Fitting Connection Size
|Fitting Handle Height
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.