More than a professional look, the Studio S Semi-Pro Single-Handle Dual Spray Kitchen Faucet from American Standard has a commercially-inspired, stainless steel spring spout that flexes to reach every corner of the sink. This impressive semi-professional kitchen faucet features a toggle button to easily switch from stream to a powerful spray mode, and a sleek docking arm to hold the spray head securely in place when not in use.
- SEMI-PRO STYLE FAUCET: Flexible coil spring spout and sleek docking arm add a professional touch to the kitchen
- DUAL SPRAY FUNCTIONS: Dual-sprays include stream for quickly filling pots and spray for rinsing dishes and cleaning the sink
- HIGH-ARC SWIVEL SPOUT: Provides ample clearance and rotates 360° for island-friendly use
- DRIP-FREE: This single-handle semi-pro faucet features a quality ceramic disc valve ensuring drip-free performance for life
- SINGLE-HANDLE KITCHEN FAUCET: Lever handle is an easy-to-keep-clean one-piece design that eliminates crevices where buildup can hide
- FORWARD ROTATING HANDLE: Will not interfere with the backsplash
- BUILT TO LAST: Durable stainless steel coil spout, metal body and lever handle ensure years of reliable use
- LEAD-FREE: Faucet contains 0.25% total lead content by weighted average
- DURABLE FINISHES: Faucet finish resists scratches, corrosion and easily wipes clean
- WARRANTY: Limited lifetime warranty on function and finish
||GROHE BRUSHED COOL SUNRISE
||Not Applicable,Pull Down,Water Efficient
|Fitting Connection Size
|Fitting Handle Height
|Fitting Max Deck Thickness
|Fitting Spout Reach
|Fitting Swivel Degrees
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.