Natural form. Versatile function. This spectacular one-handle, pull-down faucet from our Quince Collection complements kitchens with casual décor. Features include a durable brass 150° swivel spout and swing arm, flexible metal-reinforced hose with a stainless steel protector coil and a three-function handheld spray with toggle switch.
Spout height 20" (508mm)
Spout Clearance 5-1/4" (132mm)
Pull-out spray with adjustable spray pattern
Braided flexible supply hoses with 3/8" compression connectors
Metal Lever Handle
- Spout height 20" (508mm)
- Spout Clearance 5-1/4" (132mm)
- Pull-out spray with adjustable spray pattern
- Braided flexible supply hoses with 3/8" compression connectors
- Metal Lever Handle
- Ceramic Disc Valve Cartridge: Assures smooth, precise valve control and a lifetime of drip free, maintenance-free performance.
- Memory Position Valving: Allows user to turn valve on and off at preferred temperature setting without readjusting handle position each time.
- Lead Free: Faucet contains less than or equals to 0.25% total lead content by
- weighted average.
||Washerless,Ceramic Disc Valves,Detachable Hose
||Not Applicable,Washerless,Ceramic Disc Valves,Detachable Hose
|Fitting Connection Size
|Fitting Max Deck Thickness
|Fitting Max Deck Thickness with Escutcheon
|Fitting No of Holes Required
|Fitting Spout Reach
|Fitting Swivel Degrees
|Fitting Valve Material
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.