The Delancey Pull-down bar sink faucet from American Standard is traditionally styled and matches the Delancey kitchen faucets. A pull-down spray head brings added convenience, with easy reach to help complete a range of tasks. A durable metal body and handle, and a lifetime of drip-free performance make the Delancey bar faucet an easy choice for your kitchen, with the quality you've come to rely on from American Standard.
- PULL-DOWN BAR FAUCET: Traditional single-hole bar faucet features regular water stream and extends reach to the entire sink
- DRIP-FREE: This single-handle bar faucet features a quality ceramic disc valve ensuring drip-free performance for life
- HIGH-ARC SWIVEL SPOUT: Provides ample clearance and sink access
- FORWARD ROTATING HANDLE: Will not interfere with the backsplash
- WATER SAVINGS: Flow rate of 1.5 gallons per minute helps conserve water without sacrificing performance
- BUILT TO LAST: Durable brass spout, metal body and lever handle ensure years of reliable use
- LEAD-FREE: Faucet contains 0.25% total lead content by weighted average
- DURABLE FINISHES: Faucet finish resists scratches, corrosion and easily wipes clean
- WARRANTY: Limited lifetime warranty on function and finish
|Not Applicable,Pull Down,Water Efficient
|Fitting Connection Size
|Fitting Max Deck Thickness
|Fitting No of Holes Required
|Fitting Swivel Degrees
|Fitting Valve Material
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.