The Delancey Pull-down kitchen faucet from American Standard features a time-honored traditional design that fits in perfectly in a traditionally styled kitchen. A three function pull-down sprayer features a stream, spray, and pause feature that helps tackle a variety of kitchen tasks with ease. A durable brass spout, and metal body & handle provide long-lasting use, for a faucet that can withstand day-to-day chores. A flow rate of 1.5 gallons per minute helps to save water, without sacrificing on performance.
- PULL-DOWN DUAL-SPRAY FAUCET: Traditional single-hole kitchen faucet with toggle on spray head to easily switch from regular stream to spray functions
- SMOOTH RETRACTION: Re-Trax® system ensures smooth extension, retraction and docking of the faucet spray head
- DRIP-FREE: This single-handle kitchen faucet features a quality ceramic disc valve ensuring drip-free performance for life
- HIGH-ARC SWIVEL SPOUT: Provides ample clearance to fill large pots and access the entire sink
- FORWARD ROTATING HANDLE: Will not interfere with the backsplash
- WATER SAVINGS: Flow rate of 1.5 gallons per minute helps conserve water without sacrificing performance
- BUILT TO LAST: Durable brass spout, metal body and lever handle ensure years of reliable use
- LEAD-FREE: Faucet contains 0.25% total lead content by weighted average
- DURABLE FINISHES: Faucet finish resists scratches, corrosion and easily wipes clean
- WARRANTY: Limited lifetime warranty on function and finish
|Not Applicable,Pull Down,Water Efficient
|Fitting Connection Size
|Fitting Handle Height
|Fitting Max Deck Thickness
|Fitting Max Deck Thickness with Escutcheon
|Fitting No of Holes Required
|Fitting Spout Reach
|Fitting Swivel Degrees
|Fitting Valve Material
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.