The Mainstream Right Height toilet from American Standard is part of our water-saving FloWise collection. This high efficiency toilet uses just 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf), 20% less water than an ordinary 1.6 gpf toilet - but delivers a powerful flush that works great. This round front toilet features a curved rim design that fits in well in small bathrooms, and our Right Height design gives added height, similar to a chair, for ease of use and comfort. The EverClean surface inhibits the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria, mold, and mildew on the surface, helping to keep your toilet looking cleaner for longer.
- LOWES EXCLUSIVE
- 12-INCH ROUGH-IN - Measurement from the finished wall to the center of mounting holes on the floor flange
- WATERSENSE® CERTIFIED - Uses 20 percent less water and performs as well as or better than regular toilets
- CHAIR-HEIGHT COMFORT - Measures 17 tall, including seat, for ease of use compared to standard height. Slight variation in height may occur based on the height of the seat used.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Everything you need is included in the box
- ADA COMPLIANT - Meets Americans with Disabilities Act requirements for use and accessibility
- POWERWASH® RIM - Scrubs the bowl clean with every flush
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made from quality vitreous china for strength and reliability
||Toilet Seat Included
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.