Gelcoat Value Series 30 in. x 52 in. Outward Opening Door Soaking Walk-In Bathtub fits in smaller spaces and uses less water - the included Extender Kit makes it easy to retrofit in a standard-size bath space, it offers all the latest in safety and comfort features with the most advanced therapeutic option.
- The full-sized, watertight outward opening door is a partial-transfer and has a low threshold that allows ease of entry and has a lifetime warranty on the door seal, a 10 year warranty on the tub shell and a 5 year warranty on all other components
- Equipped with our patented Quick Drain®, requires no additional plumbing, and once activated it rapidly pumps the water out from within the tub in less than 2 minutes - making it safe to open the door and exit the tub
- Constructed of durable, hi-gloss Gelcoat with easy-touch push button controls, includes a premium fast-fill faucet and handheld showering wand and a polished chrome drain, overflow and safety grab bar
- The chair height, built-in seat is contoured, allowing for more room to comfortably soak, ease of sitting/standing
- A built-in safety grab bar and textured bath floor increases your level of bathing independence and delivers peace of mind by giving you fewer opportunities to slip or lose your balance
- The faucet deck mount (premium fast-fill faucet included in this model), drain and door are positioned on the left hand side of the bath
- Available in White or Linen and in Left Hand or Right Hand Door/Drain Configuration - American Standard can help find the right walk-in tub or shower for you - simply call 1-866-423-0800 to speak to an expert
||Walk In Bath Tub
|Tub Water Capacity
||Lifetime Warranty on The Door Seal; 10 Years on The Tub Shell; 5 Years on Components
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.