The Gelcoat Value Series 30x52-inch Walk-in Soaking Tub brings deep soaking bathing to the home in a smaller space. This tub can fit in smaller spaces or retrofits easily into a standard tub opening with the included Tub Extender Kit. It features an innovative Quick Drain® that drains the tub in less than 2 minutes allowing you to exit the tub quickly. Additional safety features such as a textured tub floor, built-in grab bar, and a chair height seat makes bathing independently easier for all.
- The full-sized, watertight door is contoured and has a low threshold that allows ease of entry and has a lifetime warranty on the door seal, a 10 year warranty on the tub shell and a 5 year warranty on all other components
- Equipped with our patented Quick Drain®, requires no additional plumbing, and once activated it rapidly pumps the water out from within the tub in less than 2 minutes-making it safe to open the door and exit the tub
- Constructed of durable, hi-gloss Gelcoat with easy-touch push button controls, includes a premium fast-fill tub faucet and handheld showering wand, and a color matched drain, overflow and safety grab bar
- The chair height, built-in seat is contoured, allowing for more room to comfortably soak, ease of sitting/standing
- A built-in safety grab bar and textured bath floor increases your level of bathing independence and delivers peace of mind by giving you fewer opportunities to slip or lose your balance
- This tub is White in color and the faucet deck mount (faucet not included in this model), drain and door are positioned on the right hand side of the bath
- Available in White or Linen and in Left Hand or Right Hand Door/Drain Configuration - American Standard can help find the right walk-in tub or shower for you - simply call 1-866-423-0800 to speak to an expert
|Walk In Bath Tub
|Tub Water Capacity
|Drain Opening Size
|Lifetime Warranty on The Door Seal; 10 Years on The Tub Shell; 5 Years on Components
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.