The Town Square S Right Height Elongated Toilet by American Standard introduces a sense of classic architecture. This stately design features elegant details inspired by crown molding that coordinate perfectly with the rest of the Town Square S collection. A flow rate of 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf) helps to save water with this luxury performance toilet. The Right Height® design provides a taller bowl, for a more comfortable experience. An EverClean® surface, which includes antimicrobial properties, inhibits the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria, mold, and mildew on the surface, while a PowerWash® rim scrubs the bowl with each flush.
- Combination Chair Height elongated bowl and left hand trip lever tank, less seat
- HET single flush configuration with left hand trip lever
- High efficiency - Full Flush (1.28 gpf/4.8 Lpf)
- 12" rough, 16-1/2" (419 mm) rim height bowl with fully glazed 2-1/8" (54 mm) trapway
- Best 1,000g MaP flush and WaterSense® listed
- Includes EverClean® antimicrobial surface
- PowerWash® rim scrubs bowl with each flush
- Generous 9" x 8" (229 x 203 mm) water surface area
- Tank supplied with chrome finish trip lever
- 10 year limited warranty
||10 Year Limited Warranty
|Flush Valve Size
|Toilet Bowl Height with Seat
|Toilet Trapway Diameter
|No. of Flush Valves
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.