The Boulevard FloWise toilet from American Standard combines classic design and a bold look, inspired by the mid-century Bauhaus design movement. The seamless one-piece toilet design with its smooth-sided, concealed trapway is both eye-catching and easier to clean. A Right Height rim height of 16-1/2 inches, and an elongated bowl create a toilet that is exceptionally comfortable. The Boulevard FloWise toilet features a flow rate of 1.28 gallons per flush, using 20% less water than a standard 1.6gpf toilet. Coordinates effortlessly with the Studio Collection of bathroom products from American Standard.
- LXP® (Luxury Performance) toilet
- 12" (305 mm) rough-in
- Chair Height elongated siphon action bowl with smooth-sided, concealed trapway
- High efficiency, ultra-low consumption (1.28 gpf/4.8 Lpf), utilizes 20% less water
- Meets EPA WaterSense® criteria
- EverClean® Antimicrobial Surface
- PowerWash® rim scrubs bowl with each flush
- 16-1/2" (419mm) rim height for accessible applications
- 2" (51 mm) trapway
- 3" (76 mm) flush valve
- Includes slow-close seat and cover with concealed seat ring and easy lift-off feature
- Two color-matched bolt hole covers
- 10-year warranty
- Design coordinates with Studio® and Boulevard® lavatories
||10 Year Limited Warranty
|Flush Valve Size
|Toilet Bowl Height with Seat
||Toilet Seat Included
|Toilet Trapway Diameter
|No. of Flush Valves
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.