- Features the Whirlpool Massage system with 8 water jets, an in-line heater, a Legs-Only Massage for a soothing and invigorating therapeutic bathing experience
- The full-sized, watertight door is contoured and has a low threshold that allows ease of entry and has a lifetime warranty on the door seal, a 10 year warranty on the tub shell and a 5 year warranty on all other components
- Equipped with our patented Quick Drain®, requires no additional plumbing, and once activated it rapidly pumps the water out from within the tub in less than 2 minutes-making it safe to open the door and exit the tub
- Constructed of durable, hi-gloss Gelcoat with easy-touch push button controls, includes a premium fast-fill tub faucet and handheld showering wand, and a color matched drain, overflow and safety grab bar
- The chair height, built-in seat is contoured, allowing for more room to comfortably soak, ease of sitting/standing
- A built-in safety grab bar and textured bath floor increases your level of bathing independence and delivers peace of mind by giving you fewer opportunities to slip or lose your balance
- This tub is White in color and the faucet deck mount (faucet not included in this model), drain and door are positioned on the left hand side of the bath
- Available in White or Linen and in Left Hand or Right Hand Door/Drain Configuration. Lowe's and American Standard can help find the right walk-in tub or shower for you - simply call 1-855-747-2612 to speak to an expert
||Walk In Whirlpool/Air Bath
|Tub Water Capacity
|Drain Opening Size
||Lifetime Warranty on The Door Seal; 10 Years on The Tub Shell; 5 Years on Components
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.