Town Square® luxury for two. This acrylic, two-person model's EcoSilent™ Whirlpool System is 50% quieter and uses 45% less energy than regular whirlpools. Features 6 adjustable jets, dual backrests for two bathers, 1.5 HP pump/motor, 2 silent air-volume controls and our antimicrobial EverClean® system that protects pipes from mold, mildew and more.
Enjoy total relaxation in the hushed environment provided by our revolutionary EcoSilent™ whirlpools. Featuring the EcoSilent whirlpool pump, these luxurious ultra-quiet, ultra-efficient whirlpools use 50% less energy than standard whirlpools. Combined with the antimicrobial EverClean® system, silent air controls, and multidirectional adjustable jets, EcoSilent whirlpools melt your stress away.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All American Standard EcoSilent Whirlpools feature the industry's only Limited Lifetime Warranty with free, in-home service as long as you own your bath, so you can spend more time relaxing and less time worrying
- Acrylic with fiberglass reinforcement
- Tub-for-two with center drain and dual backrests
- Integrated faucet/accessory deck areas
- Pre-leveled tub bottom
- EcoSilent Whirlpool System
- Ultra-quiet, makes 70% less noise
- Ultra-efficient, uses 50% less energy
|Bath Therapy Type
||Drop In Rectangular Whirlpool/Air Bath
|Tub Water Capacity
|Drain Opening Size
||Limited Lifetime Residential; 3 Years Commercial
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.