The Cadet 3 round front toilet from American Standard was ingeniously crafted to fit in smaller bathrooms and powder rooms. This casually elegant toilet fits any décor style, and coordinates effortlessly with the rest of the Cadet Suite. A flow rate of 1.28 gallons per flush uses 20% less water than an everyday 1.6 gpf toilet, to save more water, without sacrificing performance. The Cadet Flushing System has a powerful flush, and the PowerWash rim scrubs the bowl clean each time. Combined with the EverClean surface, which inhibits the growth of mold, mildew, and bacteria, the Cadet 3 stays cleaner, longer.
Available for special order. Check your local Lowe's and Home Depot stores.
- 10-INCH ROUGH-IN - Measurement from the finished wall to the center of mounting holes on the floor flange
- INDUSTRY-LEADING WARRANTY - Lifetime warranty of chinaware, 5 years on mechanical parts, and 1 year on seat
- WATER SENSE CERTIFIED - Uses 20 percent less water and performs as well as or better than regular toilets
- POWERWASH RIM - Scrubs the bowl clean with every flush
- LESS SEAT - Toilet seat is sold separately
- FINISHING TOUCHES - Includes color-matched bowl caps and trip lever
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made from quality vitreous china for strength and reliability
|5 Year Limited Warranty
|Flush Valve Size
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.