The Cadet 3 round front toilet from American Standard matches the Cadet Suite for a casually elegant bathroom. This 1.28 gallons per flush toilet uses 20% less water than an average 1.6 gpf toilet, for a water savings that can save you money. This round front toilet is designed to fit perfectly in smaller bathrooms and spaces, while still generating a powerful flush using the Cadet Flushing System. A PowerWash rim scrubs the bowl clean with each flush, and the EverClean antimicrobial surface helps to ward off stain and odor causing bacteria, mold, and mildew for a toilet that is dazzlingly clean.
Available for special order. Check your local Lowe's and Home Depot stores.
- 12-INCH ROUGH-IN - Measurement from the finished wall to the center of mounting holes on the floor flange
- INDUSTRY-LEADING WARRANTY - Lifetime warranty of chinaware, 5 years on mechanical parts, and 1 year on seat
- WATER SENSE CERTIFIED - Uses 20 percent less water and performs as well as or better than regular toilets
- POWERWASH RIM - Scrubs the bowl clean with every flush
- LESS SEAT - Toilet seat is sold separately
- FINISHING TOUCHES - Includes color-matched bowl caps and trip lever
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made from quality vitreous china for strength and reliability
||5 Year Limited Warranty
|Flush Valve Size
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.