A part of the coordinated Cadet® collection, this model's smarter design delivers higher performance and fewer clogs - all at a great price with a classic style that is suitable for any bathroom. Its EverClean® surface inhibits the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew so it stays cleaner, longer.
Available for special order. Check your local Lowe's and Home Depot stores.
Features the Cadet Flushing System Vitreous china Low consumption (6.0 Lpf/1.6 gpf) toilet PowerWash rim scrubs bowl with each flush Includes color match bowl caps EverClean surface included 3" flush valve 2-1/8" trapway 12" (305mm) rough-in Generous 9" x 8" water surface area Chrome finish trip lever is supplied 1,000g MaP Score at 1.6 gpf 5 year warranty Compliance Certifications -Meets or Exceeds the Following Specifications:
ASME A112.19.2-2008/CSA B45.1-08 for Vitreous China Fixtures
- 12-INCH ROUGH-IN - Measurement from the finished wall to the center of mounting holes on the floor flange
- INDUSTRY-LEADING WARRANTY - Lifetime warranty of chinaware, 5 years on mechanical parts, and 1 year on seat
- POWERWASH RIM - Scrubs the bowl clean with every flush
- LESS SEAT - Toilet seat is sold separately
- FINISHING TOUCHES - Includes color-matched bowl caps and trip lever
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made from quality vitreous china for strength and reliability
- 3" flush valve
- 2-1/8" trapway
- 12" (305mm) rough-in
- 5 year warrantyGenerous 9" x 8" water surface area
- Chrome finish trip lever is supplied
- 1,000g MaP Score at 1.6 gpf
- 5 year warranty
||5 Year Limited Warranty
|Flush Valve Size
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.