The Cadet 3 elongated toilet from American Standard features a comfortable elongated toilet design. This standard height toilet features a clean, casually elegant design that coordinates seamlessly with the rest of the Cadet Suite. A flow rate of 1.28 gallons per flush helps to save 20% more water when compared to a 1.6 gpf toilet. The smartly designed PowerWash rim scrubs the bowl with each flush, and the ingenious EverClean surface inhibits the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria, mold, and mildew on the surface for a toilet that is absolutely clean.
Available for special order. Check your local Lowe's and Home Depot stores.
- 12-INCH ROUGH-IN - Measurement from the finished wall to the center of mounting holes on the floor flange
- INDUSTRY-LEADING WARRANTY - Lifetime warranty of chinaware, 5 years on mechanical parts, and 1 year on seat
- WATER SENSE CERTIFIED - Uses 20 percent less water and performs as well as or better than regular toilets
- POWERWASH RIM - Scrubs the bowl clean with every flush
- SLOW-CLOSE SEAT AND LID - Silent, slow-motion close eliminates sudden slamming
- FINISHING TOUCHES - Includes color-matched bowl caps and trip lever
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made from quality vitreous china for strength and reliability
||5 Year Limited Warranty
|Flush Valve Size
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.