The Cadet 3 Right Height Round front toilet coordinates with the rest of the casual, clean and versatile Cadet Suite. This round front toilet is well suited for smaller bathrooms and spaces, as it takes up less room than an elongated toilet. This high efficiency toilet uses just 1.28 gallons per flush - that's 20% less than a standard 1.6 gpf toilet - to save water and money! A PowerWash rim is well designed to scrub the bowl clean with each flush, and our Cadet 3 toilets come standard with an EverClean surface which inhibits the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria, mold, and mildew on the surface for a toilet that stays cleaner, longer. A taller 16-1/2" Right Height toilet bowl allows for an easy-to-use, comfortable toilet that is ADA compliant and more comfortable for the whole family.
Available for special order. Check your local Lowe's and Home Depot stores.
- 12-INCH ROUGH-IN - Measurement from the finished wall to the center of mounting holes on the floor flange
- INDUSTRY-LEADING WARRANTY - Lifetime warranty of chinaware, 5 years on mechanical parts, and 1 year on seat
- WATER SENSE® CERTIFIED - Uses 20 percent less water and performs as well as or better than regular toilets
- CHAIR-HEIGHT COMFORT - Measures 17 tall, including seat, for ease of use compared to standard height. Slight variation in height may occur based on the height of the seat used.
- ADA COMPLIANT - Meets Americans with Disabilities Act requirements for use and accessibility
- POWERWASH RIM - Scrubs the bowl clean with every flush
- LESS SEAT - Toilet seat is sold separately
- FINISHING TOUCHES - Includes color-matched bowl caps and trip lever
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made from quality vitreous china for strength and reliability
||5 Year Limited Warranty
|Flush Valve Size
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.