A part of the coordinated Cadet® Suite, this model's smarter design delivers higher performance and fewer clogs - all at a great price. 16 1/2" rim height enhances comfort and ease of use. Its EverClean® surface stays cleaner, longer.
Available for special order. Check your local Lowe's and Home Depot stores.
Features the Cadet® Flushing System Vitreous china Low consumption (6.0 Lpf/1.6 gpf) toilet PowerWash® rim scrubs bowl with each flush Includes color match bowl caps EverClean® surface included 3" flush valve 2-1/8" trapway 16-1/2" rim height for accessible applications 12" (305mm) rough-in Generous 9" x 8" water surface area Chrome finish trip lever is supplied 1,000g MaP Score at 1.6 gpf 5 year warranty
- 12-INCH ROUGH-IN - Measurement from the finished wall to the center of mounting holes on the floor flange
- INDUSTRY-LEADING WARRANTY - Lifetime warranty of chinaware, 5 years on mechanical parts, and 1 year on seat
- CHAIR-HEIGHT COMFORT - Measures 17 tall, including seat, for ease of use compared to standard height. Slight variation in height may occur based on the height of the seat used.
- ADA COMPLIANT - Meets Americans with Disabilities Act requirements for use and accessibility
- POWERWASH RIM - Scrubs the bowl clean with every flush
- LESS SEAT - Toilet seat is sold separately
- FINISHING TOUCHES - Includes color-matched bowl caps and trip lever
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made from quality vitreous china for strength and reliability
- 16-1/2" rim height for accessible applications
- 12" (305mm) rough-in
- Generous 9" x 8" water surface area
- Chrome finish trip lever is supplied
- 1,000g MaP Score at 1.6 gpf
- 5 year warranty
||5 Year Limited Warranty
|Flush Valve Size
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.