Clean up with bold, clean lines. This elegant widespread faucet from our Studio® Suite would make a stunning addition to any modern bathroom. Its pre-assembled Speed Connect® drain has one-third the parts and installs in one-third the time. Flexible hose connections let you to install the handles from 6" to 12" apart to fit a variety of sinks.
Style and substance strike a perfect balance in the bathroom faucet collections from American Standard®. Our faucets are engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly. Worry-free, drip-free and built to last, all of our bathroom faucets are covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty on function and finish.
- Speed Connect from American Standard-the pre-assembled drain that makes American Standard the easiest brand bathroom faucet to install.
- Brass Construction: Durable. Easy to clean. Ideal for prolonged contact with water.
- Ceramic Disc Valve Cartridge: Assures a lifetime of smooth handle operation and drip-free performance.
- Adjustable Hot Limit Safety Stop: Limits the amount of hot water allowed to mix with cold. Reduces the risk of accidental scalding.
- Lead Free: Faucet contains less than or equal to 0.25% total lead content by weighted average.
- Exclusive Speed Connect Metal Drain:
- Fewer Parts - installs in less time.
- No adjustments required - seals the first time, every time.
- Flexible stainless steel cable - installs effortlessly in tight spaces.
||Not Applicable,Washerless,Ceramic Disc Valves,Scald Guard
||Washerless,Ceramic Disc Valves,Scald Guard
|Fitting Handle Type
|Fitting Connection Size
|Fitting Handle Height
|Fitting Handle Type
|Fitting Max Deck Thickness
|Fitting No of Holes Required
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.