The Studio Above Floor Rough-In Bathtub from American Standard features a sleek, integral apron for compatibility with any bathroom design. Made of lightweight, high-gloss acrylic with durable fiberglass reinforcement, the spacious Studio Bathtub boasts a comfortable lumbar support and textured, slip-resistant surface for added safety. The Studio above-floor rough-in bathtub is designed with enough space to pipe directly under the bathtub without having to relocate the existing drain.
Above floor rough installation High-gloss acrylic with fiberglass reinforcement Integral apron with clean, minimalist design Integral three-sided, 1" tiling/water retention flange helps prevent water seepage For recess installation Pre-leveled tub bottom for easier installation Integral lumbar support provides extra comfort Spaciously designed to provide maximum bathing space with a wide and deep bathing well A textured floor helps to improve safety Limited Lifetime warranty
- Minimalist look - Integral apron front offers a clean, smooth finish
- Easy to clean - High-gloss surface for wipe-clean convenience
- Textured floor - Helps to prevent slips and falls
- Pre-leveled tub bottom - Allows for easy, precise recessed installation
- Tiling flange - Integral three-sided, 1" tiling, water-retention flange helps prevent water seepage
- Limited lifetime warranty - Buy with confidence
- Integral lumbar support provides extra comfort
- Spaciously designed to provide maximum bathing space with a wide and deep bathing well
- A textured floor helps to improve safety
- Limited Lifetime warranty
|Bath Therapy Type
||ADA,Massachusetts Plumbing Board
||Alcove Rectangular Bath Tub
|Tub Water Capacity
|Tub Sound Dampening
|Drain Opening Size
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.