The Town Square 4" bathroom faucet has a timeless design and a durability to match. This faucet is constructed with brass so you can feel confident in its quality and durability. The Town Square collection faucets come in a choice of finishes including polished chrome, oil rubbed bronze, and brushed nickel.This stately faucet's pre-assembled Speed Connect® drain installs in one-third the time. And ADA-approved lever handles turn easily without the need to grip tightly. Style and substance strike a perfect balance in the bathroom faucet collections from American Standard®. Our faucets are engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly. Worry-free, drip-free and built to last, all of our bathroom faucets are covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty on function and finish.
- Solid Brass Construction: Durable - Excellent in high use applications. Ideal for prolonged contact with water. Provides the finest surface for application of all colors and finishes
- Ceramic Disc Valve Cartridges: Assures a lifetime of drip-free performance
- Low Lead: Meets NSF Standard 61/Section 9 & Prop 65 lead requirements
- Exclusive Handle Alignment System: Allows fine tuning of handle position
- Exclusive Speed Connect Metal Drain:
- Fewer parts. Installs in less time.
- No adjustments required - seals the first time, every time
- Flexible stainless steel cable - installs effortlessly in tight spaces
- Choice of Finishes: Available in Polished Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze and Satin Nickel (PVD).
||Not Applicable,Washerless,Ceramic Disc Valves
||Washerless,Ceramic Disc Valves
|Fitting Handle Type
|Fitting Connection Size
|Fitting Handle Type
|Fitting Max Deck Thickness
|Fitting No of Holes Required
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.