We've been producing some of the industries best commercial toilets for more than 137 years. Built to stand the test of time and handle years of high use, there is an American Standard commercial toilet that's right for any job.
Combination bowl and tank, less seat 12" (305mm) rough EverClean® Surface Elongated bowl Pressure-assisted siphon jet flush action Fully glazed 2-1/8" trapway 10" x 12" water surface area Close-coupled flushometer tank Chrome metal trip lever Speed Connect® tank/bowl coupling system 2 bolt caps Sanitary bar on bowl Recommended working pressure range 25 psi - 80 psi
- Combination bowl and tank, less seat
- Pressure-assisted siphon jet flush action
- Low consumption (1.6 gpf/6.0 Lpf)
- EverClean® Antimicrobial Surface inhibits the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew on the surface
- Standard 15" (381 mm) rim height
- 12" (305mm) rough-in
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully glazed trapway
- Chrome-plated metal trip lever
- Includes two color-matched bolt caps
|Flush Valve Size
|MAP Performance Rating
||1 Year Limited Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.