Book smarts, beautifully applied. This Princeton® Collection bathtub is made of Americast®, our revolutionary alternative to cast iron that's more durable and lighter. Features a glossy porcelain finish, beveled headrest, lumbar support, slip-resistant surface and a factory-installed overflow drain. Above-floor rough alcove installation. Learn more about Americast.
Americast® is our proprietary, revolutionary alternative to cast iron that's more durable, lighter and costs less to install. Thanks to inherent manufacturing advantages, Americast bathtubs can be made deeper, flatter and roomier than their cast iron counterparts.
Americast Brand Engineered Material Above-floor rough installation Glossy porcelain finish Recessed bath with integral apron and tiling flange Extra wide ledge for placement of toiletries Integral lumbar support Beveled headrest Full slip-resistant surface End drain outlet New integral base Factory-installed overflow Drain stopper and escutcheon included ADA compliant with seat installed at head end Princeton tubs designed for above-floor-rough installation have a raised bathing well floor to allow above-floor drain installation. Please refer to Product Specification Sheet for actual bathing well depth.
NEW and IMPROVED StanSure™ slip-resistant textured surface that is:
Easier to clean and stays cleaner longer
- Easy to plumb - Above the floor rough design provides space directly under the tub to plumb, eliminating the need to move drain
- Scratch resistant - Non-porous, glossy porcelain enamel finish is durable and easy to clean
- Extra-wide ledge - Provides ample room to store bathing essentials
- Integral drain - Factory-installed drain assembly saves time and money
- Strong and stable - Exclusive Americast material is formed from a patented bonding process with a steel center layer
- Insulated comfort - Americast backing insulates the tub keeping the water warmer vs. cast iron which draws heat out of the water
- StanSure™ slip-resistance - Easy to clean textured surface
- Quieter showering - Americast backing insulates the tub for a quieter showering experience vs. enamel steel tubs
- Clean, finished look - Integral apron front design with tiling flange
- Easy installation - Built-in leveling base for precise, easy installation
- ADA compliant - Meets Americans with Disabilities Act requirements
|Bath Therapy Type
|Fitting Handle Material
||Alcove Rectangular Bath Tub
|Tub Water Capacity
||10 Year Limited Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.