A durable, cost-efficient alternative to cast iron, the Princeton Americast Apron-Front Above Floor Bathtub with Luxury Ledge from American Standard is lighter than traditional cast iron tubs for easier installation. The exclusive Americast technology incorporates an easy-to-clean glossy enamel top layer, a steel center for strength, and a thick, insulating layer to keep water warmer longer. This above-the-floor rough alcove tub provides the needed space to plumb directly under the tub instead of relocating the drain. Featuring an extra-wide ledge for toiletries, a comfortable, contoured lumbar support, beveled headrest and safe, slip-resistant surface it offers a more enjoyable bathing experience.
- Easy to plumb - Above the floor rough design provides space directly under the tub to plumb, eliminating the need to move drain
- Scratch resistant - Non-porous, glossy porcelain enamel finish is durable and easy to clean
- Extra-wide ledge - Provides ample room to store bathing essentials
- Strong and stable - Exclusive Americast material is formed from a patented bonding process with a steel center layer
- Insulated comfort - Americast backing insulates the tub keeping the water warmer vs. cast iron which draws heat out of the water
- StanSure™ slip-resistance - Easy to clean textured surface
- Quieter showering - Americast backing insulates the tub for a quieter showering experience vs. enamel steel tubs
- Clean, finished look - Integral apron front design with tiling flange
- Easy installation - Built-in leveling base for precise, easy installation
- ADA compliant - Meets Americans with Disabilities Act requirements
|Bath Therapy Type
|Fitting Handle Material
|Freestanding Tub Style
||Alcove Rectangular Bath Tub
|Tub Water Capacity
|Drain Opening Size
||10 Year Limited Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.