A durable, cost-efficient alternative to cast iron, the Princeton Americast Apron-Front Bathtub from American Standard is lighter for easier installation. The exclusive Americast technology incorporates a glossy enamel top layer that's easy to clean, a steel center for strength, and a thick, insulating layer to keep water warmer for a longer, more enjoyable bath. This traditional alcove tub has a comfortable, contoured lumbar support, beveled headrest and safe, slip-resistant surface.
Durable, non-porous, glossy porcelain enamel finish is scratch resistant and easy to clean Luxury Ledge is 4 in. wider than standard ledge allowing plenty of room for bathing essentials Formed steel center layer is strong and stable Americast backing insulates the tub for a quieter showering experience vs. enamel steel and plastic or synthetic tubs Americast backing insulates the tub keeping the water warmer vs. cast iron which draws heat out of the tub water StanSure slip-resistant floor surface Made with exclusive patented bonding process Features apron front and tiling flange Built-in leveling base for easy installation ADA compliant height
NEW and IMPROVED StanSure™ slip-resistant textured surface that is:
Easier to clean and stays cleaner longer
- Scratch resistant - Non-porous, glossy porcelain enamel finish is durable and easy to clean
- Extra-wide ledge - Provides ample room to store bathing essentials
- Strong and stable - Exclusive Americast material is formed from a patented bonding process with a steel center layer
- Insulated comfort - Americast backing insulates the tub keeping the water warmer vs. cast iron which draws heat out of the water
- StanSure™ slip-resistance - Easy to clean textured surface
- Quieter showering - Americast backing insulates the tub for a quieter showering experience vs. enamel steel tubs
- Clean, finished look - Integral apron front design with tiling flange
- Easy installation - Built-in leveling base for precise, easy installation
- ADA compliant - Meets Americans with Disabilities Act requirements
|Bath Therapy Type
|Fitting Handle Material
|Freestanding Tub Style
||Alcove Rectangular Bath Tub
|Tub Water Capacity
|Drain Opening Size
||10 Year Limited Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.