Cast iron can't keep up! A revolutionary, cost-efficient alternative to cast iron, the Princeton Americast Apron-Front Bathtub from American Standard is lighter for easier installation. The exclusive, patented Americast technology incorporates a glossy enamel top layer that's easy to clean, a steel center for strength, and a thick, insulating layer to keep water warmer for a longer, more enjoyable bath. This traditional alcove tub has an integral overflow with a lift and turn style drain, contoured lumbar support, beveled headrest and safe, slip-resistant surface.
- Americast® engineered steel with glossy porcelain finish
- Full Stansure™ slip-resistant floor surface
- Factory-installed overflow that saves time & money
- Recessed bath with integral apron
- Integral 3-sided tile/water retention flange for easy installation
- Integral lumbar support with beveled headrest
- Pre-leveled tub bottom for easier installation
- Drain stopper and escutcheon included
- 10 Year Warranty
|Bath Therapy Type
|Fitting Handle Material
|Freestanding Tub Style
||Alcove Rectangular Bath Tub
|Tub Water Capacity
|Drain Opening Size
||10 Year Limited Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.