We've been producing some of the industries best commercial toilets for more than 137 years. Built to stand the test of time and handle years of high use, there is an American Standard commercial toilet that's right for any job. Afwall FloWise ADA bowl replaces standard wallhung 3.5 GPF or 1.6 GPF models and roughs-in at 410mm (16-1/8") rim height to meet ADA with no need to modify the existing carrier or through wall supply (providing centerline of current outlet is 133mm [5-1/4"] above finished floor).
Wall-mounted elongated flushometer valve toilet Vitreous china High Efficiency, Low Consumption. Operates in the range of 1.28 gpf to 1.6 gpf (4.9 Lpf to 6.0 Lpf). Meets definition of HET (High Efficiency Toilet) when used with a 1.28 gpf high efficiency flush valve. Permanent EverClean® surface inhibits the growth of stain- and odor-causing bacteria, mold, and mildew on the surface Condensation channel Powerful direct-fed siphon jet action Fully-glazed 2-1/8" trapway 1-1/2" inlet spud 10" x 12" water surface area 100% factory flush tested Recommended working pressure-- between 25 psi at valve when flushing and 80 psi static
- Afwall® ADA replaces standard wall-hung 3.5 or 1.6 models and rough-ins at 16-1/8" (410 mm) rim height to meet ADA with no need to modify the existing carrier or through-wall supply - providing centerline of current outlet is 5-1/4" (133 mm) above finished floor
- Wall-hung elongated flushometer bowl, less seat
- High Efficiency Toilet (HET) operates in the range of 1.28 gpf - 1.6 gpf (4.8 Lpf - 6.0 Lpf)
- EverClean® Antimicrobial Surface inhibits the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew on the surface
- Condensation channel
- Powerful direct-fed siphon jet flush action
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully-glazed trapway
- 1-1/2" (38 mm) inlet spud
- Includes flush valve rough-in adapter kit
|Toilet Trapway Diameter
|MAP Performance Rating
||1 Year Limited Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.