The Colony Soft centerset bathroom sink faucet from American Standard calls back to the tried and true design style of Colonial America, for a timeless look that suits a traditional bathroom décor style. This well-crafted faucet features an innovative Speed Connect metal drain, making installation a breeze with fewer parts, and no adjustments required. A maximum flow rate of 1.5 gallons per minute helps to save water, and two lever-style handles make this an elegant ADA compliant faucet solution that's easy for all to use. Innovative ceramic disc valve cartridges assure a lifetime of drip-free performance in this lead-free bathroom faucet.
- Easy One-Person installation with an exclusive Speed Connect metal drain
- Cast brass waterways with City Shanks are strong and durable, providing a wobble-free installation
- Longer spout provides extended reach into the sink
- Ceramic disc valve cartridge assures a lifetime of drip-free performance
- Lead Free
- ADA Compliant design is easy to use
- Easy to Install
- 1/4 turn washerless ceramic disc valve cartridges.
- Durable cast brass waterways with 1/2" male inlet shanks.
||Not Applicable,Washerless,Ceramic Disc Valves
||Washerless,Ceramic Disc Valves
|Fitting Handle Material
|Fitting Handle Type
|Fitting Connection Size
|Fitting Handle Height
|Fitting Handle Type
|Fitting Max Deck Thickness
|Fitting No of Holes Required
|Fitting Speed Connect
||Fitting Speed Connect
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.