Introducing the new Afwall® Millennium™ FloWise® wall-hung toilet line from American Standard. Our reliable and dependable wall-hung toilet is now even better and more powerful with a premier flushing performance at lower flush volume, increased static weight load capacity, and streamlined design.
- Wall-mounted flushometer valve toilet
- Vitreous china
- Conventional glaze
- High Efficiency, Low Consumption. Operates in the range of 1.1 gpf to 1.6 gpf (4.2 Lpf to 6.0 Lpf)
- Meets definition of HET (High Efficiency Toilet) when used with a high efficiency flush valve (1.1 gpf -1.6 gpf or 1.28/1.1 gpf dual flush)
- Maximum Performance (MaP) score of 1,000 grams at 1.1 gpf - 1.6 gpf
- Condensation channel
- Concealed trapway design
- Elongated bowl
- Powerful direct-fed siphon jet action
- 1-1/2" inlet spud
- Fully-glazed 2-1/8" trapway
- 10" x 12" water surface area
- Static weight load of 1,000 lbs [not recommended for bariatric use].
- 100% factory flush tested
- System MaP Score:
- - 1,000 grams of miso @ 1.1 gpf to 1.6 gpf when used with an American Standard flush valve
- - Maximum Performance (MaP) testing performed by IAPMO R&T Lab. MaP Report conducted by Veritec Consulting, Inc. and Koeller and Company.
- Recommended working pressure-between 25 psi at valve when flushing and 80 psi static
- Fixture only, less seat, bolt caps, and flushometer valve
- Compliance Certifications - Meets or Exceeds the Following Specifications:
- - ASME A112.19.2/CSA B45.1 for Vitreous China Fixtures
- This product is not recommended for bariatric use.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.