We've been producing some of the industries best commercial toilets for more than 137 years. Built to stand the test of time and handle years of high use, there is an American Standard commercial toilet that's right for any job.
High Efficiency, Low Consumption operates in the range of 1.1gpf to 1.6gpf (4.2Lpf to 6.0Lpf) Conventional glaze 10" or 12" roughing-in 15" rim height Condensation channel Powerful direct-fed siphon jet action Fully glazed 2-1/8" trapway 10" x 12" water surface area 1-1/2" inlet spud 2 bolt caps
- Floor-mount, elongated flushometer bowl, less seat
- High Efficiency Toilet (HET) operates in the range of 1.1 gpf - 1.6 gpf (4.2 Lpf - 6.0 Lpf)
- Maximum Performance (MaP) score of 1,000 grams at 1.1 - 1.6 gpf
- Standard 15" (381 mm) rim height
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully-glazed trapway
- 10" (254 mm) or 12" (305 mm) rough-in
- Condensation channel
- Powerful direct-fed siphon jet action
- 1-1/2" (38 mm) inlet spud
|Toilet Trapway Diameter
|MAP Performance Rating
||1 Year Limited Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.