The Colony Right Height Elongated toilet has a classic and timeless look that seamlessly coordinates with the rest of the Colony collection by American Standard. This casual toilet design comes with a multitude of excellent features, including a taller Right Height design for accessible, easy use, and an elongated bowl that adds comfort. The Colony is a low flow toilet, with a flush rate of 1.28 gallons per flush that uses 20% less water than an average 1.6 gpf toilet. A PowerWash rim scrubs the bowl with each flush to help clean the bowl after every use.
- 12-INCH ROUGH-IN
- WATER SENSE CERTIFIED - Uses 20 percent less water and performs as well as or better than regular toilets
- CHAIR-HEIGHT COMFORT - Measures 17" tall, including seat, for ease of use compared to standard height. Slight variation in height may occur based on the height of the seat used.
- ADA COMPLIANT - Meets Americans with Disabilities Act requirements for use and accessibility
- POWERWASH RIM - Scrubs the bowl clean with every flush
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made from quality vitreous china for strength and reliability
- FINISHING TOUCHES - Includes color-matched bowl caps and trip lever
- 1.28 gallons per flush ultra-low consumption (4.8 Lpf/1.28 gpf), utilizes 20% less water than a 1.6 gpf toilet
- 12" (305mm) rough-in
||2 Year Limited Warranty
|Flush Valve Size
|Toilet Trapway Diameter
|No. of Flush Valves
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.