The Colony Soft single-handle faucet is part of the classic, timeless Colony Soft collection from American Standard, offering excellence in style, performance, and value. This WaterSense certified faucet helps to save water, with a maximum flow rate of 1.2 gallons per minute. The exclusive Speed Connect drain makes installation easy, using fewer parts, and installing in a fraction of the time compared to an ordinary faucet. This quality, lead-free faucet has an adjustable hot limit safety stop, reducing the risk of accidental scalding, and a ceramic disc valve provides drip-free performance and smooth handle operation for a lifetime.
- Easy One-Person installation with an exclusive Speed Connect metal drain
- Cast brass underbody with "City Shanks" are strong and durable, providing a wobble-free installation
- Adjustable Hot Limit Safety Stop limits the amount of hot water allowed to mix with cold, to reduce the risk of accidental scalding
- Ceramic disc valve cartridge assures a lifetime of drip-free performance
- Lead Free
- ADA Compliant design is easy to use
- 1.2 gallons per minute (1.2 gpm/4.5 L/min.) maximum flow rate helps to save water
- Centerset faucet on 4" centers
- Washerless 40 mm ceramic disc valve cartridge with hot limit safety stop
||Not Applicable,Washerless,Ceramic Disc Valves,Scald Guard
||Washerless,Ceramic Disc Valves,Scald Guard
|Fitting Handle Material
|Fitting Handle Type
|Fitting Connection Size
|Fitting Handle Height
|Fitting Handle Type
|Fitting Max Deck Thickness
|Fitting No of Holes Required
|Fitting Speed Connect
||Fitting Speed Connect
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.