Beautiful ways to save both water and money. Our Colony Soft Collection of bathroom faucets offers a lot of value at an affordable price. This faucet's clean, soft lines complement bathrooms that are casual and uncomplicated. Memory-position valving lets you turn on the water at your preferred temperature without having to readjust the handle.
- Simple and fast one person installation with the innovative Speed Connect drain using less parts and no adjustments required
- Cast brass waterway with "City Shanks" are strong and durable, providing a wobble-free installation
- Adjustable Hot Limit Safety Stop limits the amount of hot water allowed to mix with cold, to reduce the risk of accidental scalding
- Ceramic disc valve cartridge assures a lifetime of drip-free performance
- Lead Free
- ADA Compliant design is easy to use
- Large "Comfort Zone": Allows easy fine tuning of temperature.
- Simple Installation: Fast and easy one person installation. Faucet drops in from top. Quick spin nuts secure faucet in place.
- Large "Comfort Zone": Allows easy fine tuning of temperature
||Not Applicable,Washerless,Ceramic Disc Valves,Scald Guard
||Washerless,Ceramic Disc Valves,Scald Guard
|Fitting Handle Material
|Fitting Handle Type
|Fitting Connection Size
|Fitting Handle Height
|Fitting Handle Type
|Fitting Max Deck Thickness
|Fitting No of Holes Required
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.