The Cadet PRO Compact Right Height Elongated toilet from American Standard is part of the Cadet PRO line exclusively for trade professionals. The Right Height toilet stands at 16-1/2" tall - and the compact elongated bowl provides additional comfort while still fitting perfectly in smaller bathrooms and spaces. A powerful flush accompanies this 1.28 gallons per flush toilet, using 20% less water than the standard 1.6 gpf toilet. The EverClean surface inhibits the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria, mold, and mildew on the surface. This model is designed for a 14-inch rough-in installation.
- Combination bowl and tank, less seat
- Space saving elongated bowl fits in the space of a round front
- 14" (356 mm) rough-in
- High efficiency, ultra-low consumption (1.28 gpf/4.8 Lpf), utilizes 20% less water
- Meets EPA WaterSense® criteria
- PowerWash® rim scrubs bowl with each flush
- Trade specific tank
- Metal trip lever
- Metal shank fill valve
- Includes EZ-Install Tools
- EverClean® Antimicrobial Surface
- 16-1/2" (419 mm) rim height for accessible application
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully glazed trapway
- 9" x 8" (229 x 203 mm) water surface area
- 3" (76 mm) flush valve
- Five-year warranty
||5 Year Limited Warranty
|Flush Valve Size
|Toilet Trapway Diameter
|No. of Flush Valves
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.