The Cadet PRO toilet from American Standard offers excellent performance and value, with impressive water savings. This high efficiency toilet uses a flow rate of 1.28 gallons per flush uses 20% less water than a typical 1.6 gpf toilet. This space-saving round front design ensures that this powerful toilet fits perfectly even in smaller spaces. The permanent EverClean surface helps to inhibit the growth of stains and odors caused by bacteria, mold, and mildew for a toilet that's impressively clean.
- TRADE EXCLUSIVE TANK
- 12-INCH ROUGH-IN
- WATERSENSE® CERTIFIED - Uses 20 percent less water and performs as well as or better than regular toilets
- POWERWASH® RIM - Scrubs the bowl clean with every flush
- FINISHING TOUCHES - Includes color-matched bowl caps and trip lever
- METAL PARTS - Robust metal trip lever and metal shank fill valve
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made from quality vitreous china for strength and reliability
- LESS SEAT - Toilet seat is sold separately
|5 Year Limited Warranty
|Flush Valve Size
|Toilet Bowl Height with Seat
|Toilet Trapway Diameter
|No. of Flush Valves
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.