The Cadet PRO Right Height toilet was designed exclusively for trade industry professionals, and elegantly combines great value, and excellent performance. This model features a 10-inch rough-in installation, and a Right Height design for ADA Compliant accessibility at 16-1/2". A flow rate of 1.28 gallons per flush utilizes 20% less water than an average 1.6 gpf toilet. The permanent EverClean surface is included, helping to inhibit the growth of odor and stain causing bacteria, mildew, and mold. The round front toilet design is great for small spaces, and comes with a 5-year warranty.
- TRADE EXCLUSIVE TANK
- 10-INCH ROUGH-IN
- WATER SENSE CERTIFIED - Uses 20 percent less water and performs as well as or better than regular toilets
- CHAIR-HEIGHT COMFORT - Measures 17" tall, including seat, for ease of use compared to standard height. Slight variation in height may occur based on the height of the seat used.
- ADA COMPLIANT - Meets Americans with Disabilities Act requirements for use and accessibility
- POWERWASH RIM - Scrubs the bowl clean with every flush
- FINISHING TOUCHES - Includes color-matched bowl caps and trip lever
- METAL PARTS - Robust metal trip lever and metal shank fill valve
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made from quality vitreous china for strength and reliability
- LESS SEAT - Toilet seat is sold separately
||5 Year Limited Warranty
|Flush Valve Size
|Toilet Trapway Diameter
|No. of Flush Valves
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.