The Cadet PRO elongated toilet from American Standard is a trade-exclusive model with an emphasis on price, performance, and value. The Cadet Flushing System helps to prevent clogs, and uses a 1.6 gallons per flush low-flow rate. The elongated toilet bowl is exceptionally comfortable, and this model is designed at the Right Height of 16-1/2" tall, for ADA Compliant ease of use. A permanent EverClean surface comes included, and helps to inhibit the growth of mold, mildew, and bacteria for a toilet that can stay cleaner for longer.
- TRADE EXCLUSIVE TANK
- 10-INCH ROUGH-IN
- CHAIR-HEIGHT COMFORT - Measures 17 tall, including seat, for ease of use compared to standard height. Slight variation in height may occur based on the height of the seat used.
- ADA COMPLIANT - Meets Americans with Disabilities Act requirements for use and accessibility
- POWERWASH® RIM - Scrubs the bowl clean with every flush
- FINISHING TOUCHES - Includes color-matched bowl caps and trip lever
- METAL PARTS - Robust metal trip lever and metal shank fill valve
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made from quality vitreous china for strength and reliability
- LESS SEAT - Toilet seat is sold separately
|5 Year Limited Warranty
|Flush Valve Size
|Toilet Trapway Diameter
|No. of Flush Valves
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.