The Cadet Chair-Height Elongated Toilet from American Standard is plumber tested and plumber approved. The Cadet is backed by an industry-leading warranty that includes lifetime on chinaware, 5 years on mechanical parts, and 1 year on the seat. This chair-height toilet features an elongated bowl for optimal comfort. Engineered for high-efficiency, low consumption, it uses 1.28 gallons per flush, 20% less water than a regular toilet, and is WaterSense® certified, your assurance of optimal water savings, quality and performance. The EverClean surface inhibits the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew.
- TRADE EXCLUSIVE TANK
- RIGHT-HAND TRIP LEVER - Durable metal in Polished Chrome finish
- 12-INCH ROUGH-IN
- WATER SENSE CERTIFIED - Uses 20 percent less water and performs as well as or better than regular toilets
- CHAIR-HEIGHT COMFORT - Measures 17" tall, including seat, for ease of use compared to standard height. Slight variation in height may occur based on the height of the seat used.
- ADA COMPLIANT - Meets Americans with Disabilities Act requirements for use and accessibility
- POWERWASH RIM - Scrubs the bowl clean with every flush
- FINISHING TOUCHES - Includes color-matched bowl caps and trip lever
- METAL PARTS - Robust metal trip lever and metal shank fill valve
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made from quality vitreous china for strength and reliability
- LESS SEAT - Toilet seat is sold separately
||5 Year Limited Warranty
|Flush Valve Size
|Toilet Trapway Diameter
|No. of Flush Valves
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.