The Cadet PRO Right Height Elongated toilet from American Standard is a trade exclusive toilet, combining great value, pricing, and performance. The Cadet Flushing System ensures a powerful flush, with a low flow rate of 1.6 gallons per flush. This Right Height toilet sits at 16-1/2", similar to a chair, and features an elongated toilet bowl for exceptional comfort. The Cadet PRO is made of durable vitreous china and comes with our innovative EverClean surface which inhibits the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria, mold, and mildew on the surface for a toilet that's infinitely cleaner.
- TRADE EXCLUSIVE TANK
- 12-INCH ROUGH-IN
- CHAIR-HEIGHT COMFORT - Measures 17 tall, including seat, for ease of use compared to standard height. Slight variation in height may occur based on the height of the seat used.
- ADA COMPLIANT - Meets Americans with Disabilities Act requirements for use and accessibility
- POWERWASH RIM - Scrubs the bowl clean with every flush
- FINISHING TOUCHES - Includes color-matched bowl caps and trip lever
- METAL PARTS - Robust metal trip lever and metal shank fill valve
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made from quality vitreous china for strength and reliability
- LESS SEAT - Toilet seat is sold separately
||5 Year Limited Warranty
|Flush Valve Size
|Toilet Trapway Diameter
|No. of Flush Valves
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.