The Portsmouth Champion PRO toilet from American Standard combines professional grade performance with elegant style for a toilet that looks great and works even better. With the revolutionary Champion flushing system, this toilet features a large trapway and flush valve to eliminate clogs and provide a powerful flush. Flushing at a rate of just 1.28 gallons per flush, this toilet also uses 20% less water than a standard 1.6gpf toilet. The Right Height design makes for a taller toilet, which is more comfortable for all, and accessible for those with mobility issues. The elongated bowl provides additional comfort.
- TRADE EXCLUSIVE
- 1,000 MAP SCORE - Achieves highest rating possible for flush performance
- 12-INCH ROUGH-IN
- EVERCLEAN® SURFACE - Inhibits the growth of stain- and odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew on the surface
- WATERSENSE® CERTIFIED - Uses 20 percent less water and performs as well as or better than regular toilets
- CHAIR-HEIGHT COMFORT - Measures 17 tall, including seat, for ease of use compared to standard height. Slight variation in height may occur based on the height of the seat used.
- ADA COMPLIANT - Meets Americans with Disabilities Act requirements for use and accessibility
- LESS SEAT - Toilet seat is sold separately
- ROBUST METAL - Trip lever and shank fill valve made of durable metal
- FINISHING TOUCHES - Includes Chrome finish toilet handle and color-matched bowl caps
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made from quality vitreous china for strength and reliability
|10 Year Limited Warranty
|Flush Valve Size
|Toilet Trapway Diameter
|No. of Flush Valves
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.