The Retrospect Champion PRO Elongated toilet has a longer toilet bowl for additional comfort. With the unbeatable power of the Champion flushing system, this toilet has a larger trapway and flush valve for a flush that cleans better than a standard toilet, and prevents clogging so you can throw away that plunger once and for all. With a low flow rate of just 1.28 gallons per flush, this powerful toilet also helps you to save water when compared to a standard 1.6 gpf toilet. Our innovative EverClean surface helps stop the growth of mold, mildew, and bacteria for an even cleaner toilet. The Retrospect Champion Pro completes the look of your bathroom with nostalgic charm, and coordinates with the rest of the Retrospect Collection from American Standard.
- TRADE EXCLUSIVE
- 1,000 MAP SCORE - Achieves highest rating possible for flush performance
- 12-INCH ROUGH-IN
- EVERCLEAN® SURFACE - Inhibits the growth of stain- and odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew on the surface
- WATERSENSE® CERTIFIED - Uses 20 percent less water and performs as well as or better than regular toilets
- LESS SEAT - Toilet seat is sold separately
- ROBUST METAL - Trip lever and shank fill valve made of durable metal
- FINISHING TOUCHES - Includes Chrome finish toilet handle and color-matched bowl caps
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made from quality vitreous china for strength and reliability
||10 Year Limited Warranty
|Flush Valve Size
|Toilet Trapway Diameter
|No. of Flush Valves
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.