The Champion PRO toilet from American Standard uses just 1.28 gallons per flush, saving more water than the standard toilet at 1.6 gpf. This professional grade, designer toilet has the power to move 70% larger masses than the industry standard. The round front design is a great space saver for smaller bathrooms and powder rooms, and the Right Height 16-1/2"" rim height makes for a much more comfortable toilet. Includes our innovative EverClean surface to inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew for a toilet that can stay cleaner for longer.
- TRADE EXCLUSIVE
- 1,000 MAP SCORE - Achieves highest rating possible for flush performance
- 12-INCH ROUGH-IN
- EVERCLEAN® SURFACE - Inhibits the growth of stain- and odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew on the surface
- WATERSENSE® CERTIFIED - Uses 20 percent less water and performs as well as or better than regular toilets
- CHAIR-HEIGHT COMFORT - Measures 17 tall, including seat, for ease of use compared to standard height. Slight variation in height may occur based on the height of the seat used.
- ADA COMPLIANT - Meets Americans with Disabilities Act requirements for use and accessibility
- LESS SEAT - Toilet seat is sold separately
- ROBUST METAL - Trip lever and shank fill valve made of durable metal
- FINISHING TOUCHES - Includes Chrome finish toilet handle and color-matched bowl caps
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made from quality vitreous china for strength and reliability
||10 Year Limited Warranty
|Flush Valve Size
|Toilet Bowl Height with Seat
|Toilet Trapway Diameter
|No. of Flush Valves
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.