The Champion PRO Chair-Height Elongated Toilet from American Standard has been engineered and proven to flush a bucket of golf balls in a single flush, ensuring dependable performance every time. The Champion PRO toilet features a PowerWash rim to scrub the bowl with every flush, and an EverClean surface to inhibit the growth of bacteria. Comfortable, chair-height design is 17" tall, including seat (sold separately), with elongated front for added room. This low-flow toilet uses just 1.6 gallons per flush to help save water, and is backed by an industry-leading warranty.
- TRADE EXCLUSIVE
- 1,000 MAP SCORE - Achieves highest rating possible for flush performance
- RIGHT-HAND TRIP LEVER - Durable metal in Polished Chrome finish
- 12-INCH ROUGH-IN
- EVERCLEAN SURFACE - Inhibits the growth of stain- and odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew on the surface
- CHAIR-HEIGHT COMFORT - Measures 17" tall, including seat, for ease of use compared to standard height. Slight variation in height may occur based on the height of the seat used.
- ADA COMPLIANT - Meets Americans with Disabilities Act requirements for use and accessibility
- LESS SEAT - Toilet seat is sold separately
- ROBUST METAL - Trip lever and shank fill valve made of durable metal
- FINISHING TOUCHES - Includes Chrome finish toilet handle and color-matched bowl caps
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made from quality vitreous china for strength and reliability
||10 Year Limited Warranty
|Flush Valve Size
|Toilet Trapway Diameter
|No. of Flush Valves
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.