Drawing upon 150 years of understanding life in the kitchen, American Standard creates products with never-let-you down performance and built-to-last quality. The Tulsa Stainless Steel Double-Bowl Sink and Dual-Spray Faucet is the perfect pairing for today s busy home. Dual mount sink allows for convenient, drop-in installation or mount under the counter for a custom look. Single-handle swivel faucet features pull-down spray head with toggle to switch from stream to spray. Includes two sink strainers
- CONVENIENT ALL-IN-ONE SET includes stainless steel sink, coordinating stainless steel faucet, and two strainers for an easy, economical update in any kitchen design
- LARGE DOUBLE-BOWL SINK is constructed of durable, 20-gauge stainless steel with a generous 9-in. depth to easily accommodate pots and pans
- SLEEK, PULL-DOWN FAUCET features stream and spray functions offering maximum efficiency for every kitchen task
- Double-bowl, one-hole sink configuration accommodates coordinating faucet
- Tarnish- and scratch-resistant faucet features drip-free, ceramic disc valves
- Brushed finish strainers included
- Limited lifetime warranty on all components
- Cut-out dimensions provided in Specifications are for drop-in install; for under counter dimensions refer to template included with sink
- Optional sink grid, model #7436000.075 is available to purchase as special order
|Kitchen Sink Mount Location
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.